Scaffolding Health and Safety
Premier Access Scaffolding take health and safety extremely seriously at all times. Everything we do has safety as the overriding factor. We aim to be best in class.
Before any project starts we will have completed comprehensive Risk Assessments and Method statements. When work commences on site our Scaffold team will have read and understood these and will carry out a job specific toolbox talk on location before starting work each day.
We operate a robust health and safety policy including:
- All our equipment is manufactured to BS and EN Standards
- Checks for firm foundations and a level base before we commence work
- Avoidance of power lines and utilities
- Signs and barriers are placed at all key points
- Full checks on ladder safety and condition
- All supports and structural ties are carefully checked and tested as required
- Weekly checks on both the structure and individual elements
We take load weights and robust support into consideration at all times, ensuring there is the required level of support and that the structure will be entirely stable.
Our team is fully conversant and trained in all health and safety standards pertaining to the scaffolding industry and continues to stay up to date and work within the latest guidelines and regulations.
Health and safety plays a huge part of our day to day activities, so no matter what your requirements, call 01522 542244 for a free, no obligation quote and safety check.